Rosewood Solicitors currently has an excellent opportunity within the firm for an Accredited Care Lawyer.
Rosewood Solicitors is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. They are committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse work environment where everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
The successful candidate should be at least 3 years PQE, have experience in, and be confident in managing your own public law case load comprising of both pre proceedings work and applications before the Court, be willing and able to work collaboratively within a strong and supportive team. You must be approachable, dedicated and empathetic towards your client’s needs.
- Report directly to Head of Department
- Undertaking all aspects of Care Proceedings work including providing technical expertise and guidance to other team members.
- Have experience not only representing children and parents but also children’s guardians.
- You will have a professional proactive approach and strong client care skills.
Key Skills Required
- Member of the Children Law Panel
- Minimum of 3 Years PQE.
- Committed team player with the ability to approach team concerns fairly, foster a culture of positive change.
- Previous proven supervisory experience desirable.
- Professional with a pro-active approach; excellent client care skills and ability to deal with vulnerable clients and resolve complicated practicalities involved in childcare issues.
- Experience in own advocacy is an advantage.
- Excellent IT Skills -familiar with Microsoft Office applications and document management skills
Negotiable (depended on experience)
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- No fee earning targets
- Corporate discounts on a wide variety of products and services
- Flexible and Hybrid working
- Private Health and dental insurance
- Regular company social events
- Career Development Plans
- Long Service Awards
How to Apply
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Rosewood Solicitors is an Equal Opportunities Employer